Attend NEXT London 2019 to explore how the European Life Science landscape can embrace digital transformation to stay ahead of regulatory and market developments
- Novartis, IQVIA, Syneos Health, UK Office for Life Sciences, NIHR, Deloitte and more keynote speakers to share unique insights
- Conference breakouts offer attendees interactive, hands-on learning opportunities to design, conduct, manage, and monitor the next generation of clinical research studies
LONDON, May 13 2019: Registration is open for Medidata’s NEXT London, the second in the company’s 2019 EMEA NEXT event series, which will take place on 22 and 23 May 2019. Themed ‘A New Technology Era for Life Sciences in Europe’, NEXT London will feature a distinguished lineup of presenters and keynote speakers, including Glen de Vries, Medidata co-founder and president.
Now in its 13th year, the Medidata NEXT global event series features both customer, partner and keynote presentations, with a strategic focus on how new technologies, as well as data and analytics advancements, are shaping the life science industry. The events offer attendees an opportunity to network, engage, and learn how the accelerated move toward digital transformation is driving progress in clinical trials and drug development.
NEXT London 2019 – Where Life Sciences meets Technology
The comprehensive agenda spans two days:
- Day one (22nd May 2019) hosted at Norton Folgate, Bishopsgate Court, London E1 6DQ will feature the Medidata London Medihack 2019 as well as sessions focussed around regulation and compliance. Now in its 4th year, Medihack has been the innovation incubator for over 40 applications. Targeted at subject matter experts and developers, the nine-hour hackathon will be supported by Medidata experts. Participants have the opportunity to work with technical experts at Medidata, and the winner will be awarded a special recognition and prize. The regulatory and compliance sessions will comprise two panel sessions: ‘Life Sciences meets Technology meets Regulatory’ and ‘Trust and Transparency: Security, Privacy, and Quality Management’.
- Day two (23rd May 2019) hosted at 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3YD, will kick off with a number of thought leading keynote and panel sessions featuring Medidata, industry experts and guest speakers including:
- Glen de Vries, Co-Founder and President, Medidata
- Christian Hebenstreit, General Manager & Senior Vice President, Medidata EMEA
- Sastry Chilukuri, Executive Vice President of Digital and AI Solutions, Medidata
- David Griffiths-Johnson, Head of Innovation at the Office for Life Sciences
- Anjna Rising, Senior Business Development Manager, National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
- Karen Taylor, UK Centre for Health Solutions Director, Deloitte
- Paul Colvin, President, Clinical Solutions, Syneos Health
- Jeremy Sohn, VP, Global Head of Digital Business Development & Licensing, Novartis
- Gregg Dearhammer, SVP Data Sciences, Safety and Regulatory at IQVIA
- Paul Wicks, Vice President of Innovation, PatientsLikeMe
In addition to networking with peers and Medidata executives, attendees can choose to attend a series of interactive breakout sessions under the themes ‘Patient First’, ‘How Unified Clinical Development is Enabling Today’s Trials’, and ‘Data & AI: from Bench to Bedside’.
The event will also feature an Innovation Lounge where attendees can view the latest product and solution demonstrations from Medidata and its customers alike, as well as visit the Medidata Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Stand to meet company experts and hear about the latest CSR initiatives the company is engaged in globally.
Christian Hebenstreit, general manager and SVP, Medidata EMEA, commented: “The European Life Science industry is at a critical junction between digitisation and regulation. Decisions and developments that happen now have the potential to deliver outcomes that will profoundly impact many generations to come. That is why attendance at EMEA NEXT events is growing at 50% year on year. Our NEXT events are increasingly recognised as a must attend in the annual calendar of industry leaders and decision makers. NEXT London presents a valuable opportunity for attendees to gain much needed insight into the key trends and industry advances that are shaping tomorrow for us all.”
For more information on the event and agenda or to register, please click here: https://web.cvent.com/event/252e4e9f-dda1-4c7e-ac1e-a2e2c6aa7e0a/summary
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, with the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by the #1 ranked industry experts, Medidata helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata and its companies, Acorn AI and SHYFT, serve more than 1,200 customers and partners worldwide and empower more than 150,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.medidata.com
About Medidata NEXT:
The largest annual event series of its kind, Medidata NEXT attracts over 3,000 leaders in drug and device development, clinical operations, data management, biostatistics, and digital medicine innovation industries for networking and learning across Europe, North America, and Asia.
For more information please contact Medidata:
Leah Jones, CommsCo
+44 (0)20 3697 6680