|Page (1) of 1 - 12/04/17||email article||print page|
(December 04, 2017)
Florida, December 04, 2017: Cancer is one of the leading diseases with which large number of population is being affected in many countries. Cancer is caused due to mutation of the cells. Cancer biomarkers are defined as molecules released during the presence of a tumor or a particular indication in the body to the presence of cancer. These molecules are generally found in tissues, urine, serum, blood, and other body fluids that indicate any abnormal procedure or a disease. Advances in genomic profiling technologies and molecular targeted therapies have expanded the potential of the cancer biomarkers market. Recent technological advancement has enabled the examination of many potential biomarkers and renewed in developing new biomarkers.
The Global Cancer Biomarkers Market is segmented on the lines of its cancer type, application, profiling technology, biomolecules and regional. Based on cancer type segmentation it covers lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, stomach others. Based on application segmentation it covers diagnostics, drug discovery and development, prognostics, rick assessment, others. Based on profiling technology segmentation it covers omic technologies, imaging technologies, immunoassays, cytogenetic based tests. Based on biomarkers segmentation it covers genetic biomarkers, protein biomarkers, glycoprotein biomarkers.
The Global Cancer Biomarkers Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 157.37 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 13.3% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cancer-biomarkers-market
The Global Cancer Biomarkers Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The major driving factors of Global Cancer Biomarkers Market are as follows:
- Development in importance of biological and targeted drug therapies
- Growing in acquisitions and collaborations
- Developmental of new technological advancements
- Growing research for cancer biomarkers
- Improvement in investment from government, public, and private sectors
- Rising in clinical trials
- Expansion in popularity of personalized medicine and companion diagnostics
The restraining factors of Global Cancer Biomarkers Market are as follows:
- Expensive of drug development and risk of failure
- Strict government regulation and repayment policies
- Sample Collection and Storage department are facing technical problems
- Adverse effects of cancer drug therapy
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Cancer Biomarkers Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Cancer Biomarkers Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.), Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly and Company, Pfizer, Inc., Qiagen N.V. and Genomic Health, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Cancer Biomarkers Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cancer-biomarkers-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Biomarkers: Market Overview
4.2 Geographic Analysis: Biomarkers Market, By Product (2016)
4.3 Market, By Type, 2016 vs 2021
4.4 Market Size, By Application, 2016 vs 2021
4.5 Market, By Disease Indication, 2016 vs 2021
4.6 Market: Geographic Growth Opportunities
4.7 Life Cycle Analysis, By Region, 2016
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 By Tumor Type
8 Cancer Biomarkers Market, By Type
9 By Profiling Technologies
10 By Application
11 By Geographic Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 Abbott Laboratories
13.3 Affymetrix, Inc.
13.4 Illumina, Inc.
13.5 Qiagen N.V
13.6 Roche Diagnostics Ltd
13.7 Agilent Technologies, Inc
13.8 Quest Diagnostics Inc
13.9 Merck & Co. Inc.
13.10 Hologic, Inc
13.11 Becton, Dickinson and Company
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States
Related Keywords:Health and Medicine,Market,News,Global Cancer Biomarkers Market,
Related Sites: DMN Newswire , itbusinessnet.com , VideoBasedTutorials , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , IBN - IT Weekly Newsletter , DMN Newswire Newsletter