|Page (1) of 1 - 06/21/18||email article||print page|
(June 21, 2018)
The Medway Health Care is a center situated centrally in Toronto, Ontario and who specialize in caring for the elderly, the physically disabled and the chronically ill…with round the clock treatment and care. People who need treatment in one form or another can rest assured that Medway Health Center offers the finest service and attention possible. If a friend or relative or maybe a personal place for oneself is required with some special treatment, look no further than Medway Health Care Centre.
Medway Health Care has a personal plan for all types of illnesses and physical disabilities whilst at the same time offering a home from home. Visiting relatives may come and go whenever they please as Medway treats the center as a place of personal security and friendship. Catering for all types of personal health, Medway offers:
- Senior Companion care, provided by individual trained staff who will assist in household care, make sure the environment is clean and healthy and provide caring compassionate interaction.
- Live-in care also provides full or limited medical care. Two live-in care givers are provided so that a care-giver is present all the time, day and night.
- Dementia care is certainly not a "one size fits all" situation. Care-givers for Alzheimer's maintain that being able to stay-at-home increases memory and helps to combat memory loss. Being surrounded by familiar things is a plus for helping to maintain the memory and patients therefore live longer. Also, cognitive exercises are provided to ensure the dementia patient's mind remains active
- Palliative care ensures the patient is cared for in a different way to hospice care in that most hospices cater for the terminally ill, whereas palliative care ensures comfort and basic routines are carried out, i.e. medication times etc.
- Diabetes care requires management and a healthy food diet. Frequent checks on blood sugars and medication, i.e. injections if required are not missed and on time.
- Acquired Brain Injury care required a dedicated care giver/nurse. This ABI is not a congenital disease nor is it a genetic issue. Mobility issues as well as speech therapy. Medway's Personal Support Workers (PSW) have been trained to deal with these issues especially.
Dedicated home care nursing care givers can provide care for foot care and wound care amongst many other services. Possibly, help during the night is required. All staff are trained in all aspects of medicine. All live-in support workers socially interact with loved ones and visiting relatives etc.
Medway Health Care Center caters for families under stress. Our customer representatives are able to assess a situation and recommend the best and most suited care for a loved one.
You can contact our care representatives for a private assessment of a 'would be' patient at any time by going to https://medwayhealthcare.com. An appointment to determine the type of support needed is quickly assessed with a special caring.
Company Name: Medway Healthcare
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: [email protected]
Address:799 Bloor St W
State: Ontario, M6G 1L8
Related Keywords:Family & Parenting,Lifestyle,
Related Sites: DMN Newswire , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , DMN Newswire Newsletter