|Page (1) of 1 - 07/17/18||email article||print page|
(July 17, 2018)
SAN FRANCISCO, July 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global body fat measurement market size is expected to reach USD 640.3 million by 2020, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Growing prevalence of obesity and other metabolism-related disorders and introduction of more accurate and cost effective medical devices and procedures in this field are among the key trends stoking market growth. Apart from these trends, rising awareness for body weight management and availability of more accurate testing devices are also likely to work in favor of the market. Increasing efforts by players to consolidate their position in the market are also playing an important role in the development of the market.
Some of the commonly used products for body fat measurement are BIA, DEXA, ADP, HwD and skinfold caliper. Bio-impedance analyzers are poised to witness strong demand in the market throughout the forecast period, owing to their cost effectiveness and considerable accuracy associated with products.
Some high accuracy offering products such as air displacement plethysmography and hydrostatic weighing are projected to witness an upswing in the demand during the forecast period, majorly owing to declining prices. Some of the major market participants include Tanita Corp., Omron HCB, AccuFitness, GE Healthcare, COSMED S.r.l., Hologic Inc., Inbody Co. Ltd. and Beurer GmbH.
Development of innovative devices for the market along with regulatory approval in regions such as North America and Europe is expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period. Due to increasing expenditure in development of healthcare facilities in emerging economies such as India and China, it is anticipated that Asia Pacific will witness the fastest growth in the market throughout the forecast period.
Increasing awareness about body weight, metabolism, and health/fitness training is also projected to fuel the demand for body fat measurement devices in the coming years. With an increasing number of people taking up sports, athletics, and body training activities, rising number of health clubs and gym facilities is acquiring body fat measurement equipment. Deployment of these devices and equipment in the body training and healthcare sector is likely witness an upsurge over the coming years.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Body Fat Measurement Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Bioimpedance Analyzers, Body Fat Skinfold Calipers, Hydrostatic Weighing, Dual Emission X-ray Absorptiometry) And Segment Forecasts, 2012 - 2020" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/body-fat-measurement-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Bioimpedance analyzers ware the leading revenue contributing product segment in the market as they optimally combine two major parameters for body fat measurement, which are accuracy and price
- The prominence of North America in the global arena can be attributed to a wide base of population suffering from diabetes and other metabolism related disorders
- Asia Pacific is expected to be a promising destination for global players, owing to increasing health consciousness among the populace in emerging countries such as India and China
- Some of the key players in the body fat measurement market are Beurer GmbH; Jawon Medical Co. Ltd.; Omron Global Healthcare Business; Tanita Corporation; Inbody Co. Ltd.; GE Healthcare; L'Accessorio Nucleare S.r.l.; The Diagnostic Medical Systems (DMS) Group; Hologic Inc.; COSMED S.r.l.; Exertech and AccuFitness LLC.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Neurology Devices Market - The global neurology devices market size was valued at USD 6.2 billion in 2014.
- Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market - The global Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market size was valued at USD 750.0 million in 2015.
- Aesthetic Medicine Market - The global aesthetic medicine market size was valued at USD 5.9 billion in 2014.
- Preclinical Imaging Market - The global Preclinical imaging market was valued at USD 1.8 billion in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the global body fat measurement market on the basis of product and region:
- Body Fat Measurement Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Bioimpedance Analyzers (BIA)
- Body Fat Skinfold Calipers
- Air Displacement Plethysmography (ADP)
- Hydrostatic Weighing (HwD)
- Dual Emission X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA)
- Body Fat Measurement Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:USA, Inc.,Science,Sports,Medical Technology,Medical,Business,Sports,Other,
Related Sites: DMN Newswire , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , DMN Newswire Newsletter